Bits and Pieces


Have you ever wondered how you look in another person's eyes?
.
Its strange but I guess we will never know..
.
One of my fave past times is people watching.
I share that enthusiasm with my sister. We can stay and people watch all day.
.
What they say may indeed be true "we are all voyeurs" in one way or another.
.
Its rather entertaining observing strangers from afar.
Being candid, unaware. They show their true selves.
..
Even in photographs, I like the candid ones.
The "real" candid photos, not the I'll-pose-but-make-it-look-candid pictures that you see everywhere.
.
I happen to come across some of my pics, taken unbeknownst.

.
Looking at these shots, I realized a few thing about myself:
  • I have a penchant for touching my face.
  • I have a habit of biting, puffing or playing with my lips.
  • I have this "lost" look that makes me seem so faraway.
  • My smile is my best when Im oblivious to who is watching.
  • My eyes are too transparent for my own good.
  • My hands are part and parcel of my expressing myself. Not using it, I'm incomplete.

.

***************************************

..

In the same light, It's a delight knowing that everything is a continuous discovery.

We will always find something new about ourselves, about other people, about existence.

Goes to show that LIFE is our playground and an open university.

Let's have fun and enjoy what it has to offer.

.

***********************************************************************

Comments

  1. Love you pics sis...... Pretty gyud..... Hehehe.... Though I know those pics are not candid....Hehehe... You were never camera shy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 1 or 2 shots were not candid guro hehehe... cintrary to popular belief im VERY shy hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A seemingly usual Tuesday

The Year!