The little things...

You wait for me to fall asleep before you leave my side.
.
.


You do the things I like even if it's inconvenient, scary, childish, embarrasing or just plain ODD...




You kiss me before you leave whether I'm awake or not



.

.. You wake up, buy em fresh and cook my favorite foodies, although it's your rest day .

.

You let me hold your hand in public
..

.

You take care of me when I'm sick


....

. Help me choose my travel gears even if you're not coming with

. . .
.

.You hardly complain

.

. You buy me chocolates and flowers for no reason



.. .You understand my weirdness. For those times that you dont, you try

.

.You enjoy my penguin dance :)


***for that I'm Lucky***
******************************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits and Pieces

A seemingly usual Tuesday

The Year!