Ackie in Manila

My adorable nephew, ACKIE came to visit me a few weeks ago... Time to babysit and conjure my inner "kiddiness".. So i asked the gods of ENERGY and FUN FUN FUN to bestow their powers so I'd be the cool hip Aunt Ping, i pride myself to be hahaha...Ackie was a self appointed entertainer, he accompanied my sis and her group of Famed mates in Manila for a conference. They flew via Roxas where my jet setting nephew barfed all over the front sit next to a med rep he was sitting next to. My sister silently thanked "Good thing, Ax didnt sit next to me!" =)
Upon there arrival, My sis had to dutifully attend the conference
(booo!) while I was left to take care, or should i say frolic and play with the most hyperactive kid in the world...Day one, I brought him to the giant playground in Market Market which made his eyes bulge and mouth drop. He was in playground Heaven! He sea-sawed, slid, run, and climbed til he smelled like a vinegar in a form of a 5 year old boy. I didnt have any choice but to hold my breath and keep on smiling and follow him around hahaha. He also had a hand in practicing his english and tagalog since our agreement was if its something he wants, he needs to ask for it. So when he wanted to ride the bump cars, I had to translate it to BUT he has to ask it. This he did in his softest and barely audible voice that the guy had to strain his ears hehehe. He had the best and scariest time in bungee jumping though, he was pulled high above the air squelling. In between his screams of "ga-kalam tyan ko" and "ga-stop ang heart ko", he actually enjoyed it so much that he wanted to do it again. He said next time "I'll do the tumbling and spiderman jumps". Tsk tsk, KIDS!




















Day two, Ackie had a whole day of games at home. I had a double check and two thumbs up rating!!! woo hoo.. Main thing he loves is that its like a game house! Wii, PSP, Laptop, u name it...All he needs to do is choose. After the game overload, off we go to Avalon Zoo, Fun Barn in Tiendesitas. We saw lions, tigers, but no bears, oh my hehehe... Ackie was all bravado wanting to see this animal,the fiercer the better. Once it was there though, he segue wayed to tamer animals and i mean birds and fishes hahaha... Heck, he was even frozen and hardl moving when I told him to pose next to an orangutan hahahaha...
Night time, off we ventured to Star City with my Sis and my best mate. We went to the snow world freezing our arse off, all over abusing our soles flat, and ate yucky eckkky junks. In short, we had a blast. Too bad my sissies time was so limited for roamin'.




















Day three was Serendra day! Bungee jumping again... Design your own cookies for AX in Martha's cakes... Doogie checking and people watching... Window shopping and constant "buy-me that toy" from Ackie.. Dinner in Market and of course never ending tal
kies with Manang =)... The only down side was that I wont have my hugs buddy and playmate anymore. He went with my sis to the hotel because they have an early flight. While waiting for a cab, the ever expert ass kisser was begging to stay longer hehehe...



















Well, reserv
e your energy for this June, kiddo.. We will be off to Hongkong, not only will we you have Tita's unlimited attention but as well as Dadad's, Nana's and the rest of the crazy bunch... Mwah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits and Pieces

A seemingly usual Tuesday

The Year!