The Year!

This year is MY YEAR!!!
This year I will TRAVEL as much as I can... Learn new things... Meet new people... Be a better person...Live life the way I want it... Fulfill the things I want done...Acquire things I want bought... Love life for what it is and not for what I imagine it to be... Appreciate the little things... Laugh out loud... Cry if I feel like it... Speak Out... Be my own person... Lend a helping hand... Hold my tongue... Reach out to those who matter... Learn the art of modesty and humble spirit... Welcome changes as blessings in disguise...

All this things will happen..because this year IS my year!!! The year where the inevitable will happen, where miracles come true... Where sensibility is learned, courage takes over, respect is earned, and finally dreams are realized...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bits and Pieces

A seemingly usual Tuesday