Snippets of what makes life essential. Adventures explored, ideas formed and memories made
Binondo Dimsum Adventure!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Off to the yellow brick road.. Two Pasig Ferry ticket? CHECK!
I heart Ilog Pasig
..with ALL its garbage and pungent smell..
..and the people that lives in nearby shanties..
Guess where we passed... GMA who?!
Binondo Church..
Java FIX!
WaiYing Menu..what to choose??
slurp slurp
excitement in my eyes!hahaha
First Bite...
Hakau
Kutchainess
Yummies...
Ice Cold Milk Tea
*Downside is that I didn't charge enough battery to take pictures of the rest of our adventure.. It ended in Hakau but there is always a NEXT TIME... =(
A bucket list is a list of things to do, adventures you want to experience and dreams you want to achieve and accomplish before you die. But why is it called “BUCKET LIST”? Why not Life List or something in this effect? It was coined from a common English phrase ‘to kick the bucket’ which means to die. We live our lives day to day, doing our same routine and before you know it we are on the end of the finish line. We would look back on the opportunities missed and things you wish you have done. You would realize there are some things you would have wanted to experience but you might not be able to any longer, maybe due to time, or old age or health concerns. More of the common bucket lists would be to travel the world, conquer your fear, do an extreme sport or maybe even just talk to the one that got away or your ultimate crush. How about you? Do you have your own bucket list? If you do, please share it with us. Let us know what are the things that you aspire to achieve and those d...
Sydney. This city has long been my favorite visited place ever. From its perfectly weird weather to its laid back crowd, countless beaches, active lifestyle loving people forcing one to be healthy, and most of all their coffee culture is like no other - a coffee lover's dream destination. It's been exactly 15 years to the day since my last visit, I was a naive innocent fresh graduate seeing the world with wonder and amazement, first time to be let lose and excited for the possibilities. And here I am now, in my mid 30s juggling duties and responsibilities with a lot of adulting badges in my sleeve but still Sydney kept me in awe and my appreciation for this wonderful place is the same as when I first laid my eyes on it. Just like my initial arrival, first order of business was to roam the CBD area and walk all the way to Australia's most famous landmark - The Sydney Opera House . The cool crisp breeze was perfect weather for a walk ...
Have you ever wondered how you look in another person's eyes? . Its strange but I guess we will never know.. . One of my fave past times is people watching. I share that enthusiasm with my sister. We can stay and people watch all day. . What they say may indeed be true "we are all voyeurs" in one way or another. . Its rather entertaining observing strangers from afar. Being candid, unaware. They show their true selves. .. Even in photographs, I like the candid ones. The "real" candid photos, not the I'll-pose-but-make-it-look-candid pictures that you see everywhere. . I happen to come across some of my pics, taken unbeknownst. . Looking at these shots, I realized a few thing about myself: I have a penchant for touching my face. I have a habit of biting, puffing or playing with my lips. I have this "lost" look that makes me seem so faraway. My smile is my best when Im oblivious to who is watching. My eyes are too transparent for my own goo...
Comments
Post a Comment